The global Cosmetic Laminated Tube Packaging market was valued at US$ 1125 million in 2020 and it is expected to reach US$ 1795.3 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2021-2027.
Cosmetic Laminated Tube Packaging refers to the Laminated Tube Packaging for cosmetic use.
Laminate tubes are produced from a multilayer laminate foil, either with aluminium or plastic (EVOH) barrier. ABL (Aluminium Barrier Laminate) or PBL (Plastic Barrier Laminate) tubes are a light, hygienic and safe form of packaging that prevents leakage, provides UV protection and can also hold more aggressive products.
For the major players of Cosmetic Laminated Tube Packaging, Albea maintained its first place in the ranking, followed by Essel-Propack, etc. The top 2 players accounted for over 35% of the Global Cosmetic Laminated Tube Packaging revenue market share.
In this study, the sales market for Cosmetic Laminated Tube Packaging was divided into five geographic regions. Asia-Pacific occupied the largest sales market share with over 50% of the total market size. It is followed by Europe and North America and with about 20% and 15% respectively, while other regions have a smaller market.
On the basis of product type, ABL segment is projected to account for the largest production volume market share during the forecast period, this segment was estimated to account for over 65 percent share in terms of volume.
In terms of applications, Facial Care segment was estimated to account for the highest market share of over 75% of the global total.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-cosmetic-laminated-tube-packaging-market-research-report
(No industry left untouched by the impact of COVID-19 and thus we preciously covered it while preparing this report)
The Cosmetic Laminated Tube Packaging market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Cosmetic Laminated Tube Packaging market report are Albea, Essel-Propack, Berry, BeautyStar, Kimpai, Neopac, SUNA, Rego, Abdos, Kyodo Printing, DNP, Montebello, Bell Packaging Group, LeanGroup and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Inquire for more details or sample report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1615130
Table of Content:
1 Cosmetic Laminated Tube Packaging Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Market Share, Average Price, Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types, Competitive Situation, Trends, Concentration Rate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3 Production and Capacity by Region
– Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India Market Share by Region (2016-2021) & Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
4 Global Cosmetic Laminated Tube Packaging Consumption by Region
– Consumption Market Share for
– North America (U.S.A, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, India, Australia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
5 Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
– Global Production & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
6 Consumption Analysis by Application
– Global Consumption Market Share by Application (2016-2021) & Consumption Growth Rate
7 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Product Portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021), Main Business and Markets Served
8 Cosmetic Laminated Tube Packaging Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend, Key Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
11 Production and Supply Forecast
– Production, Revenue Forecast (2022-2027) for North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, and India
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
– Forecasted Consumption by Countries for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
– Global Forecasted Production, Revenue, Price by Type (2022-2027), Forecasted Consumption by Application
14 Research Finding and Conclusion
15 Methodology and Data Source