HomeMedia'RHOBH's Kyle Richards Rushed To Hospital After Strolling Into A Beehive!!
'RHOBH's Kyle Richards Rushed To Hospital After Strolling Into A Beehive!!
July 26, 2021
Beverly Hills Housewife Kyle Richards was rushed to the hospital after strolling right into a beehive.
“So this occurred yesterday. I walked right into a hive of bees and was stung a number of instances. If you understand me in any respect, you understand I’m allergic to bees and am frightened of them,” she wrote.
View the unique article to see embedded media.
Kyle may be seen working on her patio to an open door and screaming for assist earlier than she runs round in a circle earlier than leaping within the pool, totally clothed.
She was stung no less than as soon as and is seen within the clip pulling a stinger from out of her hand.
‘RHOBH’ SEASON 13 TRAILER
“I can chortle at this video now,” Kyle wrote, “however what you possibly can’t see is that they have been in my hair and have been actually chasing me. My household wasn’t dwelling and for no matter purpose the people who work for me could not hear me screaming for assist. My landline would not dial 911 and my epi pen was faulty and would not open.”